I live in Australia.
The last time I rebuilt my old MythTV server was 2016. It has a Kaiser Bass HDHomerun dual DVB-T tuner and two USB DVB-T tuners. It works reliably.
I have built a new MythTV server on Debian 10, from the GitHub source, using fixes/30.
The old tuners all work on the new server.
I bought a new HDHomeRunCONNECT QUATRO (HDHR5-4DT) and it won't work on either server. When I scan for channels (from within the MythTV backend setup), no channels are detected.
The symptoms are exactly what I would expect if the antenna were not connected, except it is, to a known good antenna lead that works with the older HDHomeRun. And I have checked to ensure it's seated well.
I have upgraded the firmware to no avail:
Code: Select all
$ hdhomerun_config 1251CD09 upgrade hdhomerun5_dvbt_firmware_20190621.bin uploading firmware... upgrading firmware... rebooting... upgrade complete - now running firmware 20190621