[SOLVED] Music schema upgrade 1001 to 1024

Have a MythTV related problem? Ask for help from other MythTV users here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

martynbottomley
Newcomer
Great Britain

[SOLVED] Music schema upgrade 1001 to 1024

Post by martynbottomley » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Following a clean memory stick reload of Ubuntu 18.04 and online upgrade to 18.11 I installed Mythtv 0.29 as per the instructions at "https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Installing_MythTV_on_Ubuntu" on my frontend/backend machine (I didn't install v30 as mythtv light is pre-release status on my raspberry PI remote frontends)

I also installed Zoneminder V1.33.9

Every time I start Mythtv frontend on the backend machine I get a message to say that Mythtv wants to upgrade my database, for the music schema, from 1001 to 1024 but Mythtv was unable to backup the database

There are two options exit or upgrade. If I try upgrade I then get a message that there are other clients using the database and should be shutdown with options to exit or upgrade

I have successfully manually backed up the mythconverg database using "mythconverg_backup.pl" in case that was a problem

I have stopped Zoneminder with "systemctl stop zoneminder" and tried to upgrade the music schema but the Mythtv message keeps on appearing

Can anyone offer advice as to what I need to do to upgrade the music schema?

Solution was to remove mythmusic with "sudo apt remove mythmusic" as I do not need to use this functionality