Reinstall Macports v0.27

For discussion of topics specific to MythTV on OSX
garylovesbeer
Newcomer
Australia

Reinstall Macports v0.27

Post by garylovesbeer »

Hi people.

Trying to reinstall Macports 0.27. The mythtv wiki page for the macports version is now for 0.28 only.

Is it possible to access the old wiki page for version 0.27?

Thanks
pvr4me
Senior
Canada

Re: Reinstall Macports v0.27

Post by pvr4me »

The wiki history can show you all previous versions. I think you want:

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki?title=MacPorts&oldid=63940

Craig
Formerly the MacPorts guy.
garylovesbeer
Newcomer
Australia

Post by garylovesbeer »

Thanks Craig. Didn't even see the "History" menu item :embarrassed:.

The reason I am thinking to reinstall v0.27 rather than v0.28 is because I have tried multiple times to install Mythweb as I use Kodi as a frontend and it makes setting show recording easier. However I keep getting faults as per viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2062

I know that v0.27 works for me. I have tried to troubleshoot it with the suggestions in that thread but I am not that great with apache. If I could resolve that issue I would gladly move to v0.28. I am aware that the backend has a native web interface but the comment was made that it is not as full featured as Mythweb.

Thank you for all the effort you have gone to over the years to make this Macports distribution possible. And thanks for the contribution in these forums. I have been able to resolve most issues by searching the forums and your suggestions and guidance to others has been immeasurably helpful.

Thank you.
MoisiePants
Junior
Great Britain

Post by MoisiePants »

Hi Gary:

Did you see spatula's post in viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2062#p10311 and Craig's clarification in viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2062#p10900 ?

I've had to make those changes to make my MythWeb work too.

HTH.