Context sensitive search field in mythweb

What would you like to see in MythTV and why? Find others who might want to help implement your ideas!
Forum rules
Please be reasonable and positive with your feature requests, remember that all contributions to MythTV are by volunteers in their spare time. MythTV won't support piracy in any form, including torrents and use of soft cams, so to avoid embarrassment please do not ask.

* One suggestion per thread please. Do not post new suggestions in replies. *
roco007
Newcomer
Austria

Context sensitive search field in mythweb

Post by roco007 »

Hi,
I am using mythweb since years and it is a great software.
I have a suggestion/wish for mythweb, I hope that this is the right location to place it:
In the header of the mythweb-page there is a search field which searches within the TV listings for upcoming programs.

Is there a possibility that this field searches within the recorded programs if it is shown on the mythweb/tv/recorded page?

I am aware that the "search in page" of some browsers are providing a similar functionality, however especially when using Mythweb on a tablet, I am preferring "Firefox Klar", that context sensitive search field would be very handy: Searching for upcoming programs if shown in the listings context and searching for recorded programs if shown in the recorded context.

Best regards

Uli

Mythtv Frontend 0.29.1 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Mythtv Backend 0.29.1 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS providing MythWeb
Mythtv Light Frontend on Rasbian stretch