one-day-per-channel EPG option

What would you like to see in MythTV and why? Find others who might want to help implement your ideas!
Forum rules
Please be reasonable and positive with your feature requests, remember that all contributions to MythTV are by volunteers in their spare time. MythTV won't support piracy in any form, including torrents and use of soft cams, so to avoid embarrassment please do not ask.

* One suggestion per thread please. Do not post new suggestions in replies. *
ikproudler
Newcomer
Great Britain

one-day-per-channel EPG option

Post by ikproudler »

Sorry if this is already available but I am new to MythTV. Lots of searching has not answered my question.

My current PVR has a quite sophisticated EPG. One can view what is on all channels at a given time like the EPG that is in MythTV. I find this format useful to know what is on now. However my current PVR can also display just what is on on a given channel. In this format, the EIT Information is presented in a dense form so the details of up to 10 programmes are shown on the screen at a time. I find this format useful for scanning through the EIT data to see if there is anything I want to record today (I do not subscribe to a paper listings guide).

Thanks in advance.
pvr4me
Senior
Canada

Re: one-day-per-channel EPG option

Post by pvr4me »

In mythfrontend, try

Managae Recordings > Schedule Recordings > Search Lists > Channels

Pick the channel of interest. In the resulting window, press "1" to sort by time and "2" to sort by program title.

Craig
Formerly the MacPorts guy.