Encouraged by https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13170 I decided to refresh my minimyth2 RPI edition project.
I prepared image based on current ArchLinux ARM, Qt5.9.2 (recompiled so works x11 and EGLFS) and current mythtv master (r364 (a5a8343) with all MiniMyth2 patches).
Applied mythtv patches:
• Applied ticket9633 Progressbar on OSD
• Applied ticket10710 for instant playback from playlist editor
• Applied ticket12683 MythUI Implement zoomable GuideGrids
• Applied ticket12809 Use lastPlayPos rather than bookmark
• Add MythNotification support for custom theme definitions
• Recording category selection in recordings UI
• Recording rating setting in recordings UI
• LVR patches for settings DB cache allowing mythfrontend startup speed-up
Image has eventlircd - so any remote supported by 4.9.60 kernel should work OOB with hot-plug and OSD notifications.
As current master has protocol compatible with mythtv v29 - currently I have packages only for master as they work well also with v29 backend (i believe).
When there will be protocol divergence - I will provide also packages for v29.
It has also simple mechanism allowing for user to ask for updates from UI.
(Setup/System Maintenance/System Updates)
if there will be users using my work - I have plan to periodically provide updated mythtv packages.
SD card image is here:
(replace xx in URL!)
SD card install instructions are here:
If anybody is interested in using my work - pls let me know!
In case of any problems:
(a) Log via ssh as root/root
(b) type "cat /home/mythtv/mythfrontend.log"
(c) type „journalctl -b"
PS: MiniMyth2-rpi2-latest.tar.bz2 resides on my home server (with 250/25 Inet access) - so expect slow downloads.
If anybody knows free hosting space for HTTP 650M file downloads - pls advice!
1 post • Page 1 of 1