Program Guide Not Populating

Have a MythTV related problem? Ask for help from other MythTV users here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

jjthomas
Junior
United States of America

Program Guide Not Populating

Post by jjthomas »

Good afternoon,

I have been trying to get MythTV going for a couple of months. I was running on CentOS, but after converting from an over the air antenna to cable, I seem to be running into multiple problems. The latest has been getting my program guide to populate. I tried this on CentOS 7, LinHES, Fedora, FreeBSD. I cannot seem to get this going. I’ve worn out the letters gole trying to sort this out.

So, currently, I am running xubuntu 18.04 LTS. It is up to date. I followed as best as I could the instructions in the installed guide.

My current problem is that I can’t get the program data to populate. All the channels say “Unknown (Unknown)”

If checked

Code: Select all

mysql --host=localhost --user=mythtv --password=nottelling mythconverg --execute="SELECT sourceid,name,xmltvgrabber,userid,password FROM videosource
" and everything is correct.

I have one config.xml in etcmythtv/config.xml. The users jjthomas, mythtv, root all have softlinks poing to etc/mythtv/config.xml. I also made sure /usr/share/mythtv/config.xml has all the correct information as well.

I'm attaching my last mythfilldatabase log

Code: Select all

mythfilldatabase --verbose network:debug,file:debug --dd-grab-all --logpath /tmp
Help?

TIA - Julian

Edit: Added zip'ed log file. Should have done that to start with.
Attachments
Mythlog031920.zip
(5.23 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Mythlog.txt
(47.38 KiB) Downloaded 89 times