Backend don't grab artwork filenames (coverart, fanart...) when this are located on slave backend storage group.

Have a MythTV related problem? Ask for help from other MythTV users here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dilinux
Newcomer
Spain

Backend don't grab artwork filenames (coverart, fanart...) when this are located on slave backend storage group.

Post by dilinux »

Hi is my first post, i think i found a BUG, can anyone tell me if has the same issue or i have misconfigured my mythtv?

I have 2 backends, each one with his storage group for videos, coverart, banner, screenshot. If i place my movie on the master backend video storage, everything works fine. But when i place my movies on the slave backend video storage, no artwork (coverart, fanart, banner...) are displayed on the frontend.

I review metadata lookup process and everything works fine, "tmdb3" found movie and get all the metadata, and i found artwork files on the slave backend coverart and fanart storage.

I stop both backend and start it again in debug mode, and i view on logs that the last step before master backend update record on the "videometadata" table is call to "QUERY_FILE_EXISTS" to verify that de artwork has download correctly. This call are executed on the master backend and i think that this is wrong, because the video file are located on the slave backend, all the artwork are downloaded to slave backend... all happens in slave backend except this last call to "QUERY_FILE_EXISTS" and this call returns 0, artwoks files aren't located on master backend.

When "QUERY_FILE_EXISTS" returns 0, mythbackend don't grab artworks files names on "videometadata" table records. If i update manually affected "videometadata" table records, i see artwork on any frontend, no more change is needed.

it's a large post... thanks for reading.
Debian Sid
MythTV Version: v29.1
MythTV Branch:
Net Protocol: 91
Lib API: 29.20180316-1
QT Version: 5.11.1
dilinux
Newcomer
Spain

Re: Backend don't grab artwork filenames (coverart, fanart...) when this are located on slave backend storage group.

Post by dilinux »

hi, 5 month without answers, well... it's must be that i'm the only one that have to servers with his storage group for videos, coverart, banner, screenshot. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Debian Sid
MythTV Version: v29.1
MythTV Branch:
Net Protocol: 91
Lib API: 29.20180316-1
QT Version: 5.11.1