Mythbackend with Libreelec

For discussion of topics specific to MythTV on linux
Peque
Junior
Denmark

Mythbackend with Libreelec

Post by Peque »

Hey Guys
I have my setup with Debian8 Mythbackend server running fixes/0.27 and 5 RaspberryPi with Libreelec 8.0.2 with Kodi 17.3

My Problems is like this.
When showing a recorded TV show on Pi1 ( livingroom) it'll mark the show as watched.
When going to pi2 ( Bedroom) the same show is marked unwatched.

Is their any way this is related to the MythBackend somewhere in the configuration - siince I've asked in kodi - they say that should be handled by the MythBackend
So where to look for this cnfiguration
bill6502
Developer
United States of America

Re: Mythbackend with Libreelec

Post by bill6502 »

Hi,

Check in your frontend settings for: "Automatically mark a recording as watched".
In 29-pre, it's in Settings->Video->Playback->General Playback. No idea how to
change that from Kodi. It is a 'per frontend' setting.

The following can be used to get and set the current value if Kodi doesn't have access to it:

Code: Select all

curl --header "Accept: application/json" <your be>:6544/Myth/GetSetting?Key=AutomaticSetWatched\&HostName=<your fe>
curl --header "Accept: application/json" --data Key=AutomaticSetWatched --data HostName=<fe> --data Value=0 <be>:6544/Myth/PutSetting
daraden
Senior
United States of America

Post by daraden »

Its been a while since I've used 0.27, but I don't remember it ever setting watched when using Kodi. On 0.28 with Kodi 17.3 it is setting watched in the database.
Gnicko
Newcomer
United States of America

Post by Gnicko »

You have to set up Kodi to use a MySQL database. Kodi keeps track of meta data like that distinctly from MythTV.
Similar to something like this: https://www.htpcbeginner.com/kodi-mysql ... e-library/