Image Gallery

For discussion related to MythTV which doesn't belong in another forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

wesnewell
Senior
United States of America

Image Gallery

Post by wesnewell »

Version 0.27.3. I just upgraded from a very old version that if I wanted support for music, videos, and pictures from the BE to remote frontends I had to set up nsf shares for them to work. Now with 0.27.3 videos and music work without doing that, but the image gallery doesn't. It just looks at local folders if directory is left blank like the music and videos dir settings. Is this how it's supposed to work? Or is it supposed to work like the video and music libraries and find them automatically?
BE/FE-Asrock AB350 Pro Ryzen 3 3200G, 6 atsc tuners. FE's-GF8200's Athlon II, Ryzen 3 2200G. Mythtv user since 2005.
paulh
Developer
Great Britain

Re: Image Gallery

Post by paulh »

Actually only videos has full storage group support in 0.27.3. Neither music and pictures will work with storage groups.

In what will be 0.28 music now has full storage group support and there is a new image gallery plugin that will work with storage groups but it's still a work in progress.
wesnewell
Senior
United States of America

Re: Image Gallery

Post by wesnewell »

Music started working with a software update about a week ago. Maybe a pre-release? I do recall seeing at least one update file for mythmusic. Also got obe for mythgallery, but not working yet.
BE/FE-Asrock AB350 Pro Ryzen 3 3200G, 6 atsc tuners. FE's-GF8200's Athlon II, Ryzen 3 2200G. Mythtv user since 2005.