[Solved] Channels missing from mythWeb line-up

For discussion related to MythTV which doesn't belong in another forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

diyhouse
Senior
Great Britain

[Solved] Channels missing from mythWeb line-up

Post by diyhouse »

As per subject I am missing some ( certainly three ) channels from my mythweb listing.
When i use the new MythWeb interface on my PC, I am missing the 3 ITV1 channels ( 1x ITV SD,.. and 2x ITV HD channels ).
If I use Localhost on the combined FE/BE I do get the ITV SD channel,.. I have check for the obvious of missing channels with mythweb,.. and this has no hits that lead to anything.
I have checked the FE, and this displays the channels without issue,.. ( and so they are set as visible ). I have used a different browser and that displays with the same missing channels,..
From here I am slightly at a loss as to where to look next,.. where are web pages rendered for display in a browser... I have used chrome as my primary web browser,.. but also used firefox.
I have included,.. two screen shots,.. ( yes the second used the old web interface ),..
Does anyone have any pointers as to were to look for some clues.

many thanks
Attachments
im2.PNG
im2.PNG (19.41 KiB) Viewed 710 times
im1.PNG
im1.PNG (48.16 KiB) Viewed 710 times
Last edited by diyhouse on Thu May 18, 2017 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diyhouse
Senior
Great Britain

Re: Channels missing from mythWeb line-up

Post by diyhouse »

problem Fixed,.... (Well it sort off sorted itself out.)

I detail here my setup so someone may understand what I broke... My channel line-up consists of some 628 channels,.. many duplicates in both FreeView and FreeSAT...

So,.. Following a full retune,. of both FreeView and FreeSAT,.. all channels were set as visible,.. so many many duplicates.. as I eventually worked through the channels,.. sorting the order I wished to display channels,.. picking BBC,.. ITV,.. Ch4,.. CH5,.. etc... the un-used duplicate channels would still exist at the high end of channel numbers... and still visible..

Once all channels were sorted,.. I set the high unwanted channels as invisible,.... Once I did this MythWeb frontend,.. sorted itself out,.. displaying the BBC news channel as well and several other channels with unwanted duplicates in the higher channel numbers.

Hope that is useful to someone..