Multiple Video Sources, Mythweb and LiveTV

For discussion related to MythTV which doesn't belong in another forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

cliveb
Junior
Great Britain

Multiple Video Sources, Mythweb and LiveTV

Post by cliveb » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:18 pm

I have a DVB-T2 tuner with HD capability and another DVB-T tuner that only has SD capability.
The only way I could arrange things that prevented HD recordings being assigned to the SD tuner was to set up two separate video sources, one for HD channels and the other for SD channels, and assign those sources to the relevant tuners.

Everything is working just fine, except for two issues:

1. In mythweb, on the Listings page, only the HD channels are populated in the guide; the SD channels show "NO DATA". The program guide on the normal myth frontend is fine: all channels are populated, so it's not that the data is missing. Mythweb's search function also fails to find anything that's on an SD channel. (Upcoming Recordings and Recorded Programs do show the SD items. Recording Schedules (Manual) also includes the SD channels).

2. If I use Watch TV on the frontend, only the SD channels are available. This is when both tuners are free, so it can't be because the HD tuner is already in use. (I'm not that bothered about this as I rarely watch live TV).

Anyone got any ideas why these issues might be happening, and if there's anything I can do about it?
I'm particularly interested in solving the Listings and Search issue on mythweb.
This is myth 0.31, if that's relevant.

cliveb
Junior
Great Britain

Re: Multiple Video Sources, Mythweb and LiveTV

Post by cliveb » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:16 am

Follow-up:
I just checked this morning and now the mythweb listings page shows all the data.
Happy, but confused!